My Favorite Natural Hair Products

"How do you get your hair so curly" is a question naturals get often. The simple answer is water but honestly it takes TLC, water, and great products. When I say great products I'm referring to products that moisturize and define curls without any flakes. I've created a video discussing the products I've been using over the past few years that meet all my needs and make my hair smell and feel great.








Products Mentioned:

1. Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo 
2. Aussie Mega Moisture Conditioner
3.Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Protein Treatment
4. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Detangler
5. Camille Rose Twisting Butter 
6. Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Conditioner 
7. Jamaican Black Castor Oil 
8. Aloe Vera Juice 



Comments

  1. Wao .It is really interesting.Thank you so much for this nice blog.Will try it.
    Hair is the most important part of any look. Your beauty is incomplete without perfect hair. It is a crucial part of maintaining hygiene, it affects your overall appearance.
    I use natural hair products to maintain my healthy and strong hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts